13 x 13 Standard
10 x 10 Standard & 11 x 11 Standard
Combos Wet or Dry
Extra Charge for Wet
Slides & Interactive Combos Wet or Dry
Extra Charge for Wet
RULES TO FOLLOW DURING THE USE OF THE UNIT.
• Only participants of compatible ages and sizes shall play in the unit at the same time.
• The maximum number of participants of each group that should play in the unit at one time shall be as follows:
• All participants must remove shoes, glasses, and other sharp objects before entering the unit.
• To avoid neck and back injuries, flips are not allowed in the unit. In the event that the unit is an inflatable slide, participants shall not jump from the platform onto the sliding area.
• ADULT SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED WHEN PARTICIPANTS ARE IN THE UNIT. THE LESSEE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPERVISION OF THE
PARTICIPANTS WHILE THEY ARE IN THE UNIT. AS THE LESSEE OF THE UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS SHALL BE THE LESSEE’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
• Absolutely no “Silly String”, gum, candy, drinks, food, cigarettes, confetti, or any other substances are allowed in the unit. It is the lessee’s responsibility to keep the unit clean
and free from any type of debris.
• The unit shall not be moved from the location of installation. In the event that the unit has accidentally moved, remove all participants from the unit and move the unit back to the location of
installation. In no event shall the unit be removed from the address specified above.
• Participants shall be kept away from the blower(s) used to inflate the unit. In the event that the blower is accidentally turned off, remove all participants from the unit and turn on the blower. Do
not allow the participants to re-enter the unit until the unit has been fully inflated.
• All units have been equipped with a zipper designed for quick deflation of the unit at the time of pickup. Do not allow any participants to open the zipper. In the event that the zipper has been
opened, remove all participants from the unit and close the zipper. Do not allow the participants to re-enter the unit until the unit has been fully closed and inflated.
• Keep the unit and the blower at least 5 feet away from swimming pools or other sources of water.
• Do not allow participants to jump while holding on to the netting on the unit.
In the event of rain, high wind, or other causes outside of the control of the Lessor, All equipment has a non-refundable 50% initial payment. Should the weather play a part in your
event, 100% of the payment will be non-refundable in cancled the week of event. We will allow to reschedule rental items one time in avalible. If the jumper will be in use during rain there is a automatic
$65 charge for use in rain.